Tuesday, February 23, 2010

glove frog



Small, cute and really quick to make. My husband says he looks angry- but most frogs do ;)
I admit that I hesitated to post this, because there is a small amount of wasted material (see step 12)- but you can felt this and save it for a small separate project. I used a non-stretchy glove that was wrist length- so you may have to adjust step one for your glove (and most likely you'll have less waste!) supplies:
  • one glove
  • needle and matching thread
  • 2 pipe cleaners
  • fiberfill/ stuffing
  • beads/ buttons for eyes
click on the tutorial to print/ save, as usual it fits on a 8.5 x 11" sheet



4 comments:

  1. He's LOVELY! And ingenious, thanks heaps for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Love the dog pillow too! Please drop by my international blog linking party on Sunday (thru Tuesday) and link to this and then I'll share it with my readers the following week! Plus I need some representation from Canada! Hope to see you there http://www.creativejewishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Loving this frog! Now to find a green glove...Your blog is fantastic will be putting you in my Reader. Thanks Leah

    ReplyDelete