Total cost was around $50 for a back splash, a 3'x3'table top and tray.
- Glue (I used Lepage "No Nails") will have to be super strong glue for wood and ceramic. this will set you back around $10 a tube (I used 2 tubes).
- Grout in each colour will be around $10-15 each box
- Tiles I purchased from the ReStore (because you don't need all of the blacks and all of the whites to be matchy matchy) and i got a million for around $10 (okay like 15 really big tiles- I still have extra)
The following you tools you will also need:
- safety goggles
- towel or thick piece of canvas to wrap the tiles in (this will get ruined)
- gloves to protect your fingers from cuts, glue and grout
- when grouting you will need a damp rag to wipe off excess grout from tiles